Public Safety Personnel
The College provides public safety coverage seven days a week, 24 hours per day.
Public Safety Officers are trained in basic first aid, emergency procedures, patrolling and CPR.
The range of services performed include:
- locking and unlocking buildings,
- random and preventive patrols of campus,
- enforcement of college regulations,
- enforcing college parking regulations,
- medical emergency response, and
- emergency message delivery.
Public Safety Officers are not authorized to arrest individuals.
The Public Safety office maintains working relationships with local law enforcement authorities.
Annual Security Report - Crime Statistics | Next Page >
Public Safety Officer
Metro Center Officer
Public Safety Manager
Vice President of Administration and Finance