Office Hours - Fall 2013
- Monday and Friday from 9-10 am
- Tuesday from 10-11 am
- Tuesday and Thursday from 1-2 pm
- Monday and Wednesday 5-6 pm
Courses I Teach:
- Introduction to General Chemistry: CHM-122
- General Chemistry I: CHM-165 (fall only)
- General Chemistry II: CHM-175 (spring only)
- Exploring Physical Science: PHS-120
I have been teaching at Hawkeye Community College since 2010, and as a full-time chemistry instructor since 2011. I enjoy helping enthusiastic and willing students who are interested in learning the material. I also attend workshops to keep up to date with new teaching and lab techniques.
My interests include spending time with family, reading for pleasure (Fantasy and Science Fiction mainly) and running Tough Mudders. I really enjoy trying new recipes and spending time outdoors camping or just being active.
- Master of Science in Chemistry, University of Iowa, 2009
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry, Michigan Technological University, 2007
This is the Faculty Directory page of the Hawkeye Community College faculty member named at the top of the page.
Faculty Directory pages are those of the authors and do not in any way constitute official Hawkeye Community College content.
Authors of these pages are responsible for obeying all relevant laws and College policies.
Views expressed on these pages and any pages linked to are strictly those of the page authors.
About the Faculty Directory
Request a Faculty Directory or Course Page