Grundy Hall 240
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 2:15–3:15pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12:15–1:30pm and 2:45–3:00pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11:00am–12:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2:45pm–3:45pm
Courses I Teach
- REL 101 – Survey of World Religions
- PHI 101 – Introduction to Philosophy
- PHI 105 – Introduction to Ethics
- CLS 130 – African Cultures
- CLS 150 – Latin American Cultures
I have been teaching at Hawkeye Community College since 1991 and developed most of the initial Humanities courses. I have had educational opportunities for extended amounts of time in India, Kenya, China, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, and Switzerland.
- Ph.D. in International Relations, American University
- Master of Divinity, Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master of Arts in International Development, American University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and French (double major), Whitman College
This is the Faculty Directory page of the Hawkeye Community College faculty member named at the top of the page.
Faculty Directory pages are those of the authors and do not in any way constitute official Hawkeye Community College content.
Authors of these pages are responsible for obeying all relevant laws and College policies.
Views expressed on these pages and any pages linked to are strictly those of the page authors.
About the Faculty Directory