Paresh Shettigar, P.E.
Office Hours— Spring 2014:
- Monday: 11:00–11:50am and 12:00–12:50pm
- Wednesday: 12:00–12:25pm
- Thursday: 7:30–8:50am
- Friday: 12:00–12:50pm
Courses I Teach
- CAD105 CAD I
- CET142 PC Concrete, HMA & Testing
- CET182 Structural Detailing using CAD
- CET223 Soils, Testing and Foundations
- CET253 Fundamentals of Construction Estimating
- CET262 Environmental Technology
- CET285 Structural Steel/Reinforced Concrete Design
- DRF113 Fundamentals of Technical Drafting
- EGT243 Statics and Strength of Materials
- EGT460 Civil Engineering and Architecture
View the Civil and Construction Engineering Technology program course descriptions.
Most of my courses use Angel as a required resource.
- Pre-MBA coursework at the University of Northern Iowa
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Bombay, India
I have been teaching full-time in the Civil and Construction Engineering Technology program at Hawkeye since fall 1993. To this day, I thoroughly enjoy helping interested and willing students learn and further their skills in this exciting and challenging field, using classroom experiences, hands-on lab training and field experiences as well.
At the end of 2007, I became a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Iowa. When I am not teaching, I work as a licensed consulting Civil/Structural Engineer. In early 2008, I was selected as one of Cedar Valley's 20-under-40 winners for 2007.
This is the Faculty Directory page of the Hawkeye Community College faculty member named at the top of the page.
Faculty Directory pages are those of the authors and do not in any way constitute official Hawkeye Community College content.
Authors of these pages are responsible for obeying all relevant laws and College policies.
Views expressed on these pages and any pages linked to are strictly those of the page authors.
About the Faculty Directory