UNI College of Business Administration
College of Business Administration majors:
- Real Estate
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
If you would like to pursue a major in business, please visit with a Hawkeye Advisor to discuss completing the Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration. While it may not be necessary for your transfer, completing your degree in Business Administration at Hawkeye may be beneficial for your transfer.
The College of Business Administration advises students against taking Minimester or web core/major courses.
These admissions requirements are subject to change without notice. Please check with UNI for verification of courses.
College of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on all course work.
30 cumulative semester hours of college credit
C- or better in the following English composition course
C- or better in the following College of Business Administration Foundation courses:
Declaration of Curriculum form filed with UNI's College of Business Administration Advising and Hawkeye Student Services office.
Suggested Sequence Of Study and Equivalent Courses
The following courses should be included in the Liberal Arts - Associate of Arts degree and completed with C- or better.
UNI Liberal Arts Core
Students completing Hawkeye's Associate of Arts degree following the specifications of Hawkeye and meeting all conditions of Hawkeye's articulation agreement with UNI, will have met UNI's Liberal Arts Core requirements with the following exceptions:
Capstone must be completed at UNI after transfer.
- A course in Non-Western Cultures must be completed either at Hawkeye or at UNI. Hawkeye offers the following Non-Western Cultures courses:
- CLS130 African Cultures
- CLS141 Mid Eastern History and Culture
- CLS150 Latin American History and Culture
- CLS160 East Asian History and Culture
- CLS164 Japanese History and Culture
- CLS172 Russian Civilization
- HIS214 Russian History and Culture (This course does not fulfill the AA degree humanities requirement)
Foreign Language Requirement (for students graduating from high school or earning a GED in 1989 and later).
You must meet one of the following requirements to fulfill the Liberal Arts Core Foreign Language Requirement: