Transferring To ...

University of Northern Iowa

Location Cedar Falls, Iowa
College Size 12,000 students
Types of Degrees Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate
Transfer Course
Equivalencies and
Program Admission

College of Business Administration

College of Humanities, Arts, and Sciences

College of Humanities, Arts, and Sciences – Computer Science

College of Humanities, Arts, and Sciences – Science Departments

College of Humanities, Arts, and Sciences – Technology Department

College of Social and Behavioral Sciences

Liberal Arts Core

School of Health, Physical Education, and Leisure Services (HPELS)

Teacher Education Program

Quick Links Transferring to UNI – Information for Transfer Students

Undergraduate Majors, Academic Departments, and UNI Colleges

UNI Equivalents for Courses from Hawkeye Community College

Transfer Plan-It – helps you determine which UNI course requirements you have completed for the major you are considering.

Plan of Study – sample four-year plans of study for UNI majors.

Get To Know UNI
Transfer Agreement

 Admissions Partnership Program

To enroll you must:

  • be enrolled in a Hawkeye transfer program
  • choose a major at UNI
  • sign the Admissions Partnership Program agreement. Please see a Hawkeye Advisor in Student Services.


Student Services
Hawkeye Center 208
Email us

Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Contact UNI


Email us

Admissions Partnership Program Academic Advisor

Tony Smothers
Email me