Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Monday, October 27, 2014
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Bus Driver # 3714349
- Crib Attendant # 3710787
- Customer Service Representative # 3711834
- Developmental Aid # 3703594
- General Bookkeeping # 3699894
- Licensed Practical Nurse # 3703603
- In-Home Health Care Aid # 3707806
- IT Intern # 3715647
- Jewelry Sales Person # 3705488
- Laundry Worker # 3703623
- Local Sales Manager # 3712109
- Maintenance Mechanic # 3699440
- National Sales/Marketing Manager # 3699652
- Quality Technician # 3699443
- Plus many more!
More job resources.
Tips for Your Holiday Job Search
The holidays are fast approaching. If you are seeking employment now is a great time to use towards your advantage. Here are some tips to get you started:
There is an assumption that hiring slows during the late fall/early winter months, so you should keep up on your search while your competition might be taking a break.
Network, network, network! Use your time at holiday gatherings to build your contacts and reconnect with those you’ve talked with in the past.
The beginning of a new year brings a new budget and new jobs. Don’t wait until that time to apply; do it now!
Use this time to update your resume and cover letter. Add, edit, and tailor it to the specific jobs to which you are applying.
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102
Hours – Fall 2014
|Mon-Tues ||8:00am-6:00pm |
|Wed-Fri ||8:00am-4:30pm |