Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Friday, March 10, 2017
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Banquet/Restaurant Supervisor #4942625
- Engineering Technician #4942303
- Graphic Designer #4943237
- Hardware Installation Technician #4930445
- Human Resources Summer Intern #4929638
- Iowa DOT Summer Seasonal #4931161
- Kennel Attendant #4945106
- LPN #4929366
- Medical Billing Specialist #4937346
- Paramedic #4944304
- Phlebotomist-Driver #4942500
- Respiratory Therapist #4937014
- Respite Provider #4935385
- Swine Technician #4930867
- Tire and Auto Center Maintenance Specialist #4942257
More part-time and full-time positions added daily!
Spring 2017 Career Fair
Wednesday, March 29 | 2:30–5:30pm
Main Campus—Health Education and Services Center
- The Career Fair is open to students, alumni, and community members. Multiple employers are looking to fill part-and full-time openings as well as internships.
- A career fair is a fantastic way to come into contact with hiring companies and businesses. Not only is a job seeker able to find out what positions are available in the area, but they can also meet face-to-face with the employers, network, and make a great first impression.
- Not sure on what to expect at a career fair? Get some hints and tips to help you put your best foot forward.
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102
Regular Hours—Fall 2016