Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Friday, November 21, 2014
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Mechanic #3752930
- Information Assurance & Security Internship #3739452
- Booking Clerk #3755243
- Receptionist #3749018
- Customer Service Representative #3739673
- Education Assessments #3751050
- Warehouse Help #3737046
- Crew Leaders & Laborers #3738182
- Network Administrator #3744943
- Certified Nursing Assistant #3746953
- Auto Body Technician #3749943
- Door/Security #3744480
- Plus many more!
More job resources.
Tips for Your Holiday Job Search
The holidays are fast approaching. If you are seeking employment now is a great time to use towards your advantage. Here are some tips to get you started:
There is an assumption that hiring slows during the late fall/early winter months, so you should keep up on your search while your competition might be taking a break.
Network, network, network! Use your time at holiday gatherings to build your contacts and reconnect with those you’ve talked with in the past.
The beginning of a new year brings a new budget and new jobs. Don’t wait until that time to apply; do it now!
Use this time to update your resume and cover letter. Add, edit, and tailor it to the specific jobs to which you are applying.
- Keep a positive attitude! People tend to become frazzled during this time, so keep your head up and stay focused.
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102
Hours – Fall 2014
|Mon-Tues ||8:00am-6:00pm |
|Wed-Fri ||8:00am-4:30pm |