Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Friday, December 02, 2016
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk #4812589
- Banquet Set-Up #4799510
- Child Care Assistants and Associates #4807303
- Chiropractic Assistant #4799188
- CNC Machinist #4807495
- Credit Union Member Services Rep #4809605
- Industrial Maintenance Technician #4807494
- Legal Secretary-Litigation # 4807571
- Multi-Media Advertising Sales Associate #4800578
- Network Engineer #4805353
- Patient Care Tech #4811181
- Production Welder #4807696
- Restorative Nurse #4799201
- Youth Associate #4809478
- Plus many more!
- More part-time and full time positions added daily!
Tips for Your Holiday Job Search
The holidays are fast approaching, and if you are seeking employment, it is a great opportunity to use this time to your advantage. Here are some tips to get you started:
There is an assumption that hiring slows during the late fall/early winter months, so you should keep up on your search while your competition might be taking a break.
Network, network, network! Use your time at holiday gatherings to build your contacts and reconnect with those you’ve talked with in the past.
The beginning of a new year brings a new budget and new jobs. Don’t wait until that time to apply; do it now!
Use this time to update your resume and cover letter. Add, edit, and tailor it to the specific jobs to which you are applying.
Keep a positive attitude! People tend to become frazzled during this time, so keep your head up and stay focused.
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102
Regular Hours—Fall 2016