Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results
"Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results" is FranklinCovey's flagship leadership development program. In this course you will discover how to inspire trust and build credibility with your staff, define a clear and compelling purpose, create and align systems of success, and unleash the talents of your team. As a leader, you will take great effort in creating a place where people want to stay and contribute their time and effort and help your organization achieve its priorities.
You will learn:
- Skills for building trust and influence with others.
- Effective ways to define a team's purpose and the "job to be done."
- How to align the four essential systems that drive success.
- The proven process for creating a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization.
- How to connect the work of the team to the organization's economic model.
- Skills to master the three key conversations that will help you break through to greatness.
You will receive:
- Pre-work to help you prepare for the experience.
- An experiential training experience with over 30 videos.
- A Leadership Quotient assessment to measure your leadership capabilities.
- A full set of electronic tools, videos, and other resources.
- A participant guidebook.
- Exclusive access to online resources.
The program consists of 20 hours of instructor-led training and can be delivered in a variety of formats to fit your needs.
Business & Community Education
Cedar Falls Center
5330 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613