LEAD Certificate Program
The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been. ~Henry Kissinger
Hawkeye Community College understands that success in your business hinges on succession planning today. The new LEAD Certificate Program was designed with your business in mind, each session in this series of ten builds on the last starting with Management Ground Zero to Inspired for Greatness. Investing in your people today will pay off at your business tomorrow!
- Ten sessions focus on a different topic each month
- Sessions meet the second Tuesday of the month January-May and July-November
- Sessions meet from 8:00am-Noon
Who Should Attend
- New and emerging leaders
- Managers who want improved results
- Professionals wanting to advance their career
- Individuals preparing for management, supervision, and leadership positions
The LEAD Certificate program is $999 per person and includes the Gallup StrengthsFinder Assessment.
Space is limited to 25 students.
Hawkeye Community College
Buchanan Hall - Advanced Technology and Business Center
Call Hawkeye Business and Industry Services at 319-296-4223.
Request more information about the LEAD Certificate Program.
Business & Community Education
Business Development Manager