Hawkeye Tower apartments are conveniently located across the street from Hawkeye's main campus.
The apartments are four bedroom apartments with two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room per apartment.
Hawkeye Tower apartments are not owned by Hawkeye Community College.
- four bedrooms per apartment
- computerized locksets for all entry doors and bedroom doors
- FREE basic and expanded cable
- FREE high speed Internet in each bedroom and living room
- full kitchen: range, microwave, refrigerator, garbage disposal, and dishwasher
- washer and dryer in each apartment
- computer lab
- copying and faxing
- patio with picnic tables and grills
- game room and lounge
- fitness center
- basketball court
- sand volleyball court
Rent: $389 per person each month for a 12 month lease
Security Deposit: $389 per person
Application Fee: $25 per person
If you know who you would like to live with, you can specify them on your leasing agreement.
Hawkeye does not endorse any specific property listed. You are responsible to inspect the property and Hawkeye disclaims any responsibility for, but not limited to, the condition of any premise, terms or any lease of any landlord, or compliance with any applicable zoning ordinances.
Hawkeye Housing Liaison
Brock Student Center
6025 Donegal Circle
Waterloo, IA 50701
Hawkeye Towers Emergency Contacts
Emergency Maintenance: 319-231-1390