Taking Classes at Another College

If you take a class(es) from another college during any semester, please meet with one of our advisors to discuss your financial aid options.

We may be able to complete a Consortium Agreement with the other college to disburse your financial aid based on enrollment at both institutions. This will need to be done each semester you take classes at another college.

Remember, you can only receive financial aid from one college at a time.

Financial Aid Handbook | Next Page >

Financial Aid

Hawkeye Center 118
800-670-4769 ext.4020
319-296-4495 (fax)
Email us
Send a chat message

Text 66746 and start your question with hawkeyeaid
More info on this service

Regular Hours

Mon-Fri 8:00am–4:30pm