Board of Trustees Scholarship
The Board of Trustees Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship program for the valedictorian and salutatorian of each high school in our ten-county service area. This scholarship pays Hawkeye's current tuition rate per credit hour. The scholarship does not pay for any additional fees or books.
Recipients will continue to receive this scholarship while they are at Hawkeye as long as they continue to meet the scholarship’s eligibility criteria. If at any time a recipient does not meet the scholarship’s eligibility criteria, the scholarship will be discontinued.
Recipients of the Board of Trustees Scholarship can begin taking classes at Hawkeye the Summer term after May graduation as long as they are enrolled full time for the Fall Semester.
- graduating senior of a high school in Hawkeye’s ten-county service area
- valedictorian or salutatorian of your high school
- full-time student at Hawkeye
- Hawkeye cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- complete and submit the Board of Trustees Scholarship Application. To request an application, please contact Academic Affairs.
Meet the Board of Trustees.
College Catalog | Student Handbook | Financial Aid Handbook | Next Page >