Work-Study Handbook

Switching Work-Study Positions or Leaving the Work-Study Program

If you would like to switch to a different work-study position or quit working as a work-study student, you will need to complete the following steps:

  1. notify your current supervisor immediately
  2. notify the Financial Aid office
  3. fill out a Work-Study Termination form [pdf]


Work-Study Handbook | Next Page >

Financial Aid

Hawkeye Center 118
800-670-4769 ext.4020
319-296-4495 (fax)
Email us
Send a chat message

Text 66746 and start your question with hawkeyeaid
More info on this service

Regular Hours

Mon-Fri 8:00am–4:30pm