Student club/organization advisors are responsible for:
- Supervising the club/organization's activities.
- Attending meetings.
- Formation and execution of policies and programs.
- Supervising the group’s financial transactions. An advisor will not sign any request for expenditures against club/organization's account for an amount in excess of the account balance.
Advisors should be both knowledgeable and active in the club/organization's activities. They are expected to:
- Maintain educational decorum.
- Represent Hawkeye’s mission.
- Display appropriate professional behavior.
Brock Student Center
Hours – Summer 2014